UK Sales Account Director
London, United Kingdom
Based in London you will be in charge of managing and directing the execution of sales plans and initiatives for our main private label account in the UK.
- Working closely with our CEO to develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales strategies and practices.
- Ensures customer communications are coordinated and in support of sales plan objectives.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies, including export accounts, and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with CMO.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Work closely with Marketing/Planning/Operations to ensure optimum customer service
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Have a passion for beauty
- Must have at least 5+ years Beauty experience. *mandatory*
- Must have experience working with Mass & Drug or specialty retail stores.
- Confirmed experience in beauty environment
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2-year time span.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Sales and service systems development and deployment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
Travels to our headquarter in Levallois-Perret (Paris region) are expected. Position to be filled in July 2018.