New York, New York
- Maintain timetables, costing and managing development for packaging of Turnkey programs
- Responsible for overall form, fit and function of custom tooled projects across multiple beauty categories.
- Interact with Creative, Marketing (internal or customer), Product Development, Retailer and or Distribution Center for the time launch of project
- Ensure and make public the required testing parameters to be required for each package in development are done
- Responsible for direct interface with both internal China office and China Factories, ensuring all packaging aspects of the Project are in line with established costs, timing and quality
- Costing, to stay +/- 10 percent in development and plus or minus +/- 5 in production, for documented cost of goods
- Establishes BOM and Fill and Assembly instructions
- Hold Marketing, Sales and Creative accountable for missed dates, while updating timetables weekly to ensure all parties are aware of project. To be managed in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Prioritize workload and critical issues, pertaining to the core development of Maesa Turnkey
- Maintain positive attitude & foster a positive working environment at all times
- 24 hour rule - Making a concerted effort to acknowledge and/or address all inquiries within 24 hours upon receipt
- Additional duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the VP of Package Development, and that are typical for someone in this position in this size of a company
* Clear working knowledge of Timetables and Cost Sheets and Development
* Weekly Production meetings to be held internally to ensure that open purchase orders are prioritized and production dates are firm
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within packaging and product management field
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complex tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Able to travel 20% of the time
- Experience working with overseas manufacturers, especially in China
- Have experience with turnkey package development and project management