Makeup Marketing & Product Development Manager
New York, New York
Marketing & Product Development
Are you a makeup lover looking to join an innovative and growing company working on some of the fastest growing makeup and fragrance brands in the US?
This is your opportunity! Maesa creates and manufactures exclusive beauty brands for mass and drug retailers managing all aspects of the process from branding, marketing and product development to production and replenishment.
A leader in beauty engineering, Maesa creates innovative, high quality, exclusive beauty products, driving value and differentiation. We offer exclusive brand opportunities in color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and home fragrance.
The Makeup Marketing & Product Development Manager will be responsible to help drive marketing and new product development of COL-LAB – the first makeup brand created by beauty influencers. This new and growing brand is exclusively available in over 3,000 Sally Beauty stores across the US & Canada.
- Manage creative & consumer marketing process (conceptualization, oversee formula development, positioning, pricing, creative design brief and internal design process, merchandising, launch support)
- Develop influencer marketing plans in conjunction with agency and direct contact with beauty content creators
- Create influencer engagement tools and oversee digital/social strategy
- Liaise with retailer buying team/merchants to help sell-in new product launches and promotions
- Work closely with in-house design studio and package development team on artwork process including routing and proofreading
- Ensure all development timetables are met, including new products and limited edition programs
- Analyze business, competition and trends to identify product needs, gaps and opportunities
- Prepare category sales reviews, and perform ad hoc analysis upon request
- Spearhead all aspects of management and retailer meetings
- Experience in social media marketing and influencer management a plus
- Passion for beauty, social trends, and product innovation
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to work in lean but growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit