Brand Manager, FLOWER Beauty
New York, New York
FLOWER Beauty, founded by actress and entrepreneur Drew Barrymore is looking for an experienced brand manager with a passion for beauty to join the team. Flower launched in 2013 with the promise of delivering prestige quality cosmetics at the most affordable prices. The range includes color cosmetics, beauty tools, cosmetic bags and fragrance.
Our ideal candidate will partner with the Senior Marketing Director & the Brand Founder to manage the product marketing process from ideation to launch. This includes working closely with formula development, developing pricing & positioning strategy, partnering with creative on design on all packaging and artwork. They will champion all timelines working closely with operations to ensure that launches are executed on time and within budget.
- Manage creative & consumer marketing process (conceptualization, oversee formula development, positioning, pricing, creative design brief and internal design process, merchandising, launch support)
- Liaise with retailer buying team/merchants to help sell-in new product launches and promotions
- Work closely with in-house design studio and package development team on artwork process including routing and proofreading
- Ensure all development timetables are met, including new products and limited edition programs
- Analyze business, competition and trends to identify product needs, gaps and opportunities
- Prepare category sales reviews, and perform ad hoc analysis upon request
- Spearhead all aspects of management and retailer meetings
- Have a passion for beauty
- 6 years experience in cosmetics marketing with an established brand with a focus on product/operational marketing
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with high ability to multitask
- Strong organizational and communications skills with the ability to work within a matrixed team both internally and externally
- Ability to analyze retail sales and synthesize to provide clear action points