Associate Brand Manager
New York, New York
Founded in 1997, Maesa provides innovative, high quality exclusive beauty products, driving value and differentiation for retailers and brand owners. Maesa operates three categories of business – exclusive brands for mass and drug retailers, private label for specialty retailers and outsourcing for beauty brands. Maesa partners with over 80 global customers such as Elizabeth Arden, L’Oreal, Parlux, Pottery Barn, Ralph Lauren, Sally Beauty, Target, Banana Republic, The Body Shop, Ulta, Walmart, and Zara. Launching over 3,000 proprietary products a year, Maesa delivers proprietary design, product development, speed-to-market, cost savings, and resource efficiencies. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Vienna, Dubai, Hong Kong, and Dongguan, Maesa employs over 250 team members worldwide with over 110 employees in the US.
Are you a makeup lover looking to join an innovative and growing company working on some of the fastest growing makeup and fragrance brands in the US? This is your opportunity!
The Associate Brand Manager, Marketing will be responsible to help drive the launch of an exciting new beauty concept created for a top national US retailer, 15K+ stores.
- Manage launch calendar and oversee consumer marketing process (positioning, pricing, creative design brief and internal design process, merchandising, launch support)
- Create promotional calendar tailored to retailer needs to drive sales and brand awareness
- Liaise with retailer buying team/merchants to help sell-in new product launches and promotions
- Oversee the development of social channels and branded site
- Develop influencer marketing plans in conjunction with agency and direct contact with beauty content creators
- Create influencer engagement tools and oversee digital/social strategy
- Work closely with in-house design studio and Operations team on artwork process including routing and proofreading
- Ensure all launch timetables are met, including new products and limited edition programs
- Analyze business, competition and trends to identify product needs, gaps and opportunities
- Prepare category sales reviews, and perform ad hoc analysis upon request
- Spearhead all aspects of management and retailer meetings
- Experience in social media marketing and influencer management a plus
- 3+ years of experience.
- Passion for beauty, social trends, and product innovation
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to work in lean but growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit