Associate Brand Manager, Fragrance Product Development & Marketing
New York, New York
Responsible for working with the VP of Marketing and Product Development to lead cross-functional teams to plan, develop and execute the branding and turnkey development of beauty lines for a variety of brands and fashion retailers.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Market analysis, planning annual product and marketing calendars, leading design and packaging briefs, adhering to project timelines, driving formula/fragrance development, working with R&D team and managing 3rd party vendors/labs/fragrance houses.
- Track industry trends to identify white space opportunities suitable for each unique account.
- Product development, evaluation of product fragrance /formula, textures as well as oversee and track testing for domestic and INTL markets.
- Work closely with the Sales team to manage relations and expectations of key accounts to maintain smooth flow of communication during the brand development process.
- Work closely with design studio and package development team on artwork process including routing and proofreading.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in fragrance/personal care/beauty product development and/or marketing
- Have a passion for beauty and a genuine LOVE for fragrance
- Creative & Strategic thinker
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Experience in a consumer packaged goods environment is ideal
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment and open to change
- Strong analytic, organizational and communication skills and the ability to work within a matrixed team both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills, experience and comfort with presenting to clients
- Ability to process NPD/Nielsen data is a nice to have
- Ability to analyze retail sales is a nice to have